Technology and up-to-date information are becoming increasingly vital for the fishery industry to maximise yields and remain competitive. Sharing of business critical information such as weather forecasts, sea surface temperatures, water currents, electronic logs and charts, vessel routes and locations as well as market prices and catch reports are pivotal in making quick and effective business decisions.
With the scalability and reach to service large fleets operating in remote locations, Singtel offers an end-to-end solution which integrates your maritime communications with monitoring and control functions to meet your business needs.
Your business needs
- Accessing latest fish prices in the market online for efficient revenue accounting
- Downloading weather forecast, wave current strengths and sea surface temperature charts for route planning and crew safety
- Tracking and monitoring vessel position at sea
- Real time tracking and reporting of vessel routes and schedules
- Maintaining crew morale and retain best employees with lightweight crew portal for email, chat and surf
- Ensuring secured internet access with firewall protection for confidential information transfer
For Commercial Fishing vessels, Singtel offers Inmarsat FleetOne which ensures a minimal capital outlay for the terminal and flexible monthly fee which is affordable and well suited for use by your vessels’ captains and crew.
Singtel Commtroller applications can be used with FleetOne. With Commtroller vessel managers can monitor the use of airtime traffic for each vessel and activate an alert whenever the usage is reaching or has reached the maximum monthly subscribed plan.